INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. The type of personal information we collect (if applicable) includes the following: a) Name, b) Contact information including email address and, in some instances, telephone number, c) Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, d) Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers or competitions e) Facebook or Instagram user ID if you contacted us using social media, f) recipient names and addresses where you have sent a gift directly to recipient at alternative address, g) IP address h) your marketing communication preferences i) your purchase history with us j) your browsing history on our website.
2. We collect personal information from you when you (i) sign up for our mailing list, (ii) purchase a product from us, (iii) e-mail us or post content on our social media pages. Credit card information used to pay for purchases is held securely at a financial services approved location and cannot be accessed by us.
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you in order to improve the service and marketing that you receive from Cabrini Roy.
4. You warrant that the information you give us is true, accurate and current and you shall inform us of any changes made to it. You shall not pretend to be any other person when providing us with this information.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use such personal information collected through this Website for the purposes of:
1. Sending Notifications
2. Fulfilling Orders
3. Where the information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us for us to provide our services
4. For customer service and resolution purposes
5. Internal record keeping.
6. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
7. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and we may personalise such content based on what we believe may be of interest to you.
8. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
9. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
11. We may use the information for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety on our website.
12. We may store the personal information that you give to us in our databases. We will only keep your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services and comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). This means that we may retain your personal information for a reasonable period after you stop using the Services.
We have a legitimate interest in obtaining and using the information as set out above in being able to provide and improve the service and marketing that you receive from Cabrini Roy. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer need our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at [email protected] and you can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications.
If for some reason you believe that you have received any SPAM e-mail from us which you have not authorised us to send you, please inform us immediately by emailing us at [email protected]
Personal data collected via the Services is controlled by Cabrini Roy LTD. In the event that you would like to view a copy of the information that we hold on you, you may do so at any time by requesting a copy to be sent you on the following email address: [email protected]
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
In order to provide our services, we may need to provide your information to our trusted third party partners, for example:
1. Our fulfilment partners in order to ensure we can process and complete your order;
3.We use Woocommerce to host our website–you can read more about how Woocommerce uses your Personal Information on their website.
4. We also use MailChimp to store email sign up information and to send out marketing emails– you can read about how MailChimp uses your personal information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
6. We will cooperate with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights. We will also cooperate with law enforcement requests from within or outside your country of residence;
From time to time, we may need to transfer your data to trusted third party partners in countries outside of the EU in order to complete the activities listed above. In such an event, we will ensure that those third party partners comply with all relevant data protection legislation in force in the EU from time to time.
We shall not sell, share, hire or otherwise deal in any of your personal information or Registration Information with third parties unless you give us specific permission to do so when you register or through a subsequent affirmative confirmation on the Services.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
1. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
2. Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep your details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering through the Services.
1. The Website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online experience for our users, and some collect information about browsing behaviour.
2. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
3. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and app. The ICO provide an extensive explanation of the ways that you can block cookies, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/ for more information on how to block cookies.
5. Please note that if you wish to share a product on a third-party website (such as Facebook, Twitter etc) you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
By using and/or browsing the Website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the Website.
CONTROLLING YOUR INFORMATION
1. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by sending an email to [email protected] Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
2. Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information. You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within your Account).
3. Data Access and Portability. You have the right to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
4. Data Retention and Erasure. We generally retain your personal information for a period of six years after your last active use of our website (in line with our legal obligation to keep order information for this duration for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations). If you no longer want us to keep your information, you can request that we erase your personal information . Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
a. We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
b. We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
c. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g. log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
1. Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing. Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you. Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by Cabrini Roy you may withdraw your consent at any time by by sending a communication to Cabrini Roy specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, you have the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (iii) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing pursuant to paragraph 7.7 and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Cabrini Roy override your own.
2. Objection to Processing and Profiling. You are entitled to require Cabrini Roy not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing Cabrini Roy will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
3. Data Security. The security of our your data is very important to us. With this in mind we will take all appropriate steps to protect your data and will treat it with the utmost care and attention. We use ‘https’ technology to secure access to all areas of our websites and apps. Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data such as payment card information is held securely by our 3rd party payment providers, and tokenized to ensure it is protected. We ensure that our systems are regularly monitored for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
4. Lodging Complaints. You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by Cabrini Roy before the Information Commissioner’s Office. In the UK, please read: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/raising-concerns/ for details of how to do this. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
5. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
6.We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, are required by law to do so or it is required for the provision of our services as detailed above. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Cabrini Roy, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us via email at: [email protected]